- Large Animal Medicine Intern
- Supervisor: Dr. Amanda Butler, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Home Community: Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
- DVM (Hons), University of the West Indies
Anjan Nanan is from Trinidad and Tobago. After graduating high school, he attended the University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus, where he completed his degree at the University's School of Veterinary Medicine in the Faculty of Medical Sciences.
After graduation, Dr. Nanan spent four years working in his country as an associate veterinarian in private practice and as a farm animal teaching assistant and instructor at his alma mater. At the University of Saskatchewan, his clinical work focuses on equine and farm animal internal medicine.
- Infectious disease
- Ruminant management and nutrition
- Pharmacology/Toxicology especially of rumenotorics and prokinetics in ruminants