- Shockwave therapy, equine metabolic syndrome, equine obesity
- DVM, St. George's School of Veterinary Medicine
- BSc (Biology), St. Francis University
- Internship in Equine Field Service, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, July 2010
- Residency in Equine Field Service, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, July 2013
- Board Certification, American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, Equine Practice
Dr. Robinson is a field service clinician at U of S’s Veterinary Medical Center and a board-certified equine practice specialist. Dr. Robinson is an assistant professor at the Western College of Veterinary Medicine, where she teaches in a variety of courses, from introductory horse handling labs (first year students), to specialized radiology labs (third year students). Dr. Robinson has a keen interest in teaching fourth year students during their clinical rotations; her clinical interests include lameness and diagnostic imaging (radiology, ultrasonography), as well as podiatry and routine preventative health care.