- DVM, MSc, University of Saskatchewan
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Equine recurrent uveitis
- Iridocorneal angle in canine glaucoma
- Denk N, Misra V, Sandmeyer LS, Bauer BS, Singh J, Forsyth GW, Grahn BH Development of a Murine Ocular Posterior Segment Explant Culture for the Study of Intravitreous Vector Delivery, 2015. Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research, 79(1): 31-38.
- Holly VL, Sandmeyer LS, Bauer BS, Verges L, Grahn BH, 2015. Golden Retriever Cystic Uveal Disease: A Longitudinal Study of Iridociliary Cysts, Pigmentary Uveitis and Pigmentary/Cystic Glaucoma Over a Decade in Western Canada. Veterinary Ophthalmology, Accepted June 2015. Epub ahead of print.
- Denk N, Sandmeyer LS, Lim CC. Bauer,BS, Grahn BH, 2012. A Retrospective Study of the Clinical, Histological, and Immunohistochemical Manifestations of 5 Dogs Originally Diagnosed Histologically as Necrotizing Scleritis. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15(2): 102-109.
- Sandmeyer LS, Bellone RR, Archer S, Bauer BS, Nelson J, Forsyth GW, Grahn BH, 2012. Congenital Stationary Night Blindness is Associated with the Leopard Complex in the Miniature Horse. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 15(1): 18-22.
- Bauer BS, Forsyth GW, Sandmeyer LS, Grahn BH, 2011. "Mitochondrial transcription factor A (Tfam) gene sequencing and mitochondrial evaluation in inherited retinal dysplasia in miniature schnauzer dogs." Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research, 75(2): 134-140.
- Bauer BS, Forsyth GW, Sandmeyer LS, Grahn BH, 2010. "Relative quantitation of white blood cell mitochondrial DNA and assessment of mitochondria by use of transmission electron microscopy in english springer spaniels with and without retinal dysplasia." The American Journal of Veterinary Research, 71: 454-459.