- PhD student
- Supervisor: Dr. Emily Jenkins, Veterinary Microbiology
- Home community: Kitchener, Ontario
- MSc, Infectious Diseases, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
Zoonotic and vector-borne diseases:
1. Characterizing effects of toxoplasmosis on the fecundity of Arctic Foxes (including an investigation of vertical transmission from females to developing young).
2. Identifying mosquito vectors in the Arctic and describing the presence of vector-borne diseases (tularaemia and arboviruses).