SUNRISE VETERINARY CLINIC (COMOX, BRITISH COLUMBIA)
We are seeking a small-animal veterinarian to join our fantastic team who is friendly, positive, and team-oriented. Our clinic is located in the heart of Vancouver Island with mountains and beaches just a step out the door. We focus on high-quality veterinary services such as brand new in-house laboratory, diagnostics, ultrasound, digital dental radiography and im3 veterinary dental unit, digital radiology, surgery, cardell monitoring equipment, cloud-based veterinary practice software, and more in our modern facility.
I'll share a little about us,
We are the practice owners, (husband and wife), and we have a fantastic team of support staff including a practice manager, 2 receptionists, 2 RVTs and one RVT student, and 3 veterinary assistants. Our practice has grown significantly over the past two years since we purchased the practice; our goal has always been to continue to grow and expand, while maintaining an attainable work and home life balance. We truly advocate for all our staff to have professional fulfillment by finding work-life balance and growing together.
We are a tight knit group who all rely on each other day in and day out to get the job done, but have fun doing it. We also have a blast with our organized staff events like summer parties, holiday parties, clinic volleyball team, and more. We pride ourselves in gold standard medicine, and have outstanding relationships with our clientele.
- Highly competitive salary ($98,000-$110,000) with additional production-based commission opportunities
- Extended health/dental/vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- CE allowance
- Pet benefits
- Association dues
- Consistent mentorship & support
- Relocation assistance (maximum of $1200/month for the first 6 months to assist in covering housing or relocation costs)
- Uniform allowance
- A work day that stays managed within the confines of 8 hours of work!
- 5 hours of on-call every OTHER Thursday (from 5pm to 10pm ONLY). No other call, no weekend call EVER.
We value community, growth, fun, honesty, and trust within our team.
If you feel you would be a good fit, please apply with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we would be happy to meet with you virtually or in-person.
Dr. Carly & Alberto Ruiz