To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with job id R-37772 in the subject line.
VCA Canada Sunshine Coast Animal Hospital is currently recruiting for a Veterinarian to join our team of highly engaged and professional veterinary professionals. In this role, you will examine patients to diagnose and treat health needs. You understand the importance of collaborating with the pet-owner and the support team to provide the best care possible to your patient. You are confident in operating various medical equipment and performing medical procedures; physical examinations, immunization and surgery. You pride yourself on providing expert patient care! Additional qualifications include;
- A valid DVM form an accredited university
- Genuine passion for veterinary medicine and for our furry friends!
- Dedicated to promoting team-based medicine practices
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in working with your colleagues, pet parents and community
- A passion for coaching and mentoring
What VCA Canada Offers
At our core are our people – people with different strengths and interests that enrich our diversity, innovation and excellence. VCA Canada offers:
- Comprehensive compensation structures including vacation, membership fees, licensing fees, moving as well as generous CE allowances
- AHAA accredited – Veterinary Excellence Culture!
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Benefits including medical/dental, life and disability for eligible employees
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues, including licensing fees and monthly VIN membership
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals
- And more!
At VCA Canada we treat all companion animals as family members. VCA Canada embraces a culture of giving back to the communities and we actively demonstrate this philosophy through our national philanthropic program, Paw it Forward. Please visit our website to learn more, https://careers.vcacanada.com/.
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.