SVP U.S. Locations
SVP is owned and operated by experienced doctors of veterinary medicine and experts in business administration. Unlike other companies, our decision-makers possess clinical experience and a keen awareness of the day-to-day challenges common in hospital life.
But the greatest advantage we offer is a culturally-diverse network of more than 200 hospitals across southern regions of the US, which provide our workforce with unmatched career opportunity and growth potential. By helping every member of the SVP family achieve their personal best, we strengthen our ability to save lives and create amazing patient experiences.
Whether you prefer vibrant urban communities, charming suburban neighborhoods, or quaint rural townships, Southern Veterinary Partners can take you where you want to go in life and your career as a veterinarian.
To find a location that best matches your needs and interests, please check out our career site or email us directly at email@example.com
. Visa sponsorship available for candidates with the necessary academic or other qualifying credentials for select locations.
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
• Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics
• Proficiency in surgery a plus
SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
● Medical and Dental Insurance
● Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
● 401(k) retirement savings plan
● Continuing Education allowance
● Professional Liability Coverage
● Discounted Veterinary Care
● A large network of over 4,000 veterinary professionals who all share common interest in promoting a collaborative working environment and individual career growth
● Opportunity to make an impact in your community while tackling a challenging, variety of tasks and the ability to help animals among a great team of people!