- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- DVM, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, 2003.
- MSc, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, 2007.
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology, 2007.
Chicoine, A., Erdely, H., Fattori, V., Finnah, A., Fletcher, S., Lipp, M., Sanders, P., Scheid, S. 2020. Assessment of veterinary drug residues in food: Considerations when dealing with sub-optimal data. Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 118: 104806. https://www.doi.org/10.1016/j.yrtph.2020.104806
Chicoine, A., Illing, K., Vuong, S., Pinto, K.R., Alcorn, J., Cosford, K. 2020. Pharmacokinetic and safety evaluation of various oral doses of a novel 1:20 THC:CBD cannabis herbal extract in dogs. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 7: 583404. https://www.doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2020.583404
Chicoine, A., Vuong, S., Illing, K., Hare, J., Caldwell, J., Sandler, I. 2020. Composition of unapproved cannabinoid products directly marketed to Canadian pet owners. Canadian Veterinary Journal, 61(5): 477-480.
Boobis, A., Cerniglia, C., Chicoine, A., Fattori, V., Lipp, M., Reuss, R., Verger, P., Tritscher, A. 2017. Characterizing chronic and acute health risks of residues of veterinary drugs in food: latest methodological developments by the joint FAO/WHO expert committee on food additives. Critical Reviews in Toxicology, 47(10): 885-899. https://www.doi.org/10.1080/10408444.2017.1340259
- Chicoine AL, Boison JO, Parker S, Clark C, Dowling PM. 2009. "Plasma pharmacokinetics and milk and meat residues after intraperitoneal administration of procaine penicillin G in lactating dairy cows." Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 32(3): 289-295.
Chicoine AL, Cox WR, Huang L, Wang G, Dowling PM. 2009. "Bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of a novel cephalexin oral paste formulation in fed and fasted dogs." Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 32(4): 400-402.
Chicoine AL, Dowling PM, Boison JO, Parker S. 2008. "A survey of intraperitoneal antimicrobial use by bovine veterinarians in Western Canada." Canadian Veterinary Journal. 49(11): 1105-1109.
Chicoine AL, Durden DA, MacNaughton G, Dowling PM. 2007. "Ivermectin use and resulting milk residues on four Canadian dairy herds." Canadian Veterinary Journal. 48(8): 836-838.
Chicoine AL, Cox WR, Weich EI, et al. 2007. "Pharmacokinetics of a novel amoxicillin paste formulation in cats." Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 30(2): 172-174.