Amp up your horse health knowledge!
Here's your opportunity to boost your understanding of equine health issues — right in the comfort of your own home! Join us for each instalment of the WCVM EquineED Talks, featuring speakers from the WCVM equine clinical team.
WCVM EquineED Talks: 2022-23
Click on the following links to view the recorded WCVM EquineED Talks
WCVM EquineED Talks: 2021-22
Click on the following links to view the recorded WCVM EquineED Talks.
- Equine biosecurity
- First aid and wound management
- Breeding and fertility
- Lakota history and horses (historical presentation)
- Preventive health care for horses
- How does research improve your horse's health? (panel discussion)
- Infectious diseases and managing disease outbreaks on your farm
- Don't compound a drug problem: responsible use of equine medications
- What's equine health look like across the West? (panel discussion)
- Equine infectious anemia (EIA)