WCVM alumni have a lifelong relationship with their alma mater, and throughout each student’s education, the college provides experiences and opportunities that forge the connection.
One of the first experiences occurs when the first-year class participates in the traditional White Coat Ceremony — the students’ official welcome to the veterinary profession and to the college.
During the ceremony, a representative from the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association presents a personalized white lab coat to each student. As well, every member of the first-year class receives a stethoscope from the provincial veterinary medical association in the student’s home province.
The WCVM White Coat Ceremony for the Class of 2027 will take place in Saskatoon on Monday, Sept. 25, 2023. Please check back for more details.
Questionnaire for the Class of 2027
Some of the details that you provide in this questionnaire will be included in commemorative information that will be used to promote the Class of 2027 during the 2023-24 academic year.
Please complete and submit the WCVM Class of 2027 questionnaire as soon as possible. To meet scheduling requirements, please submit your responses by Friday, July 14, 2023.
Questions? Please contact:
Myrna MacDonald, Communications, Dean's Office
Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan
To ensure accuracy, please verify all of the information that you provide in your responses.
Before you send in your questionnaire, take a few minutes to go through this check list:
• Did you provide your full name and correct contact information? If possible, please provide email addresses and telephone numbers where you can be reached between July and September 2023.
• Did you include accurate start/end dates (please include month/year) for your education, employment, awards and volunteer experience information?
• Did you include the correct, complete names of your high school, university or technical institute? Did you include their locations (city/province)?
• Did you include the correct, complete names of all businesses and organizations that have employed you or provided you with volunteer experience? Did you include their locations (city/province)?
• Did you include "N/A (not applicable)" in the response windows for questions that did not relate to your experiences?