- Bovine mastitis and other diseases affecting dairy cattle
- BA, University of Cambridge, 1999
- VetMB, University of Cambridge, 2002
- MS, University of Missouri, 2006
- PhD, University of Saskatchewan, 2010
- Diplomate, ACVIM, 2007
Dr. Luby's primary research interest is in bovine mastitis with focus on host-pathogen interactions and novel mastitis control measures.
Dr. Luby teaches food animal production medicine with emphasis on the dairy industry. His clinical work focuses on dairy production medicine.