- Food Animal Theriogenology Resident (MSc Candidate)
- Supervisor, Dr. Dinesh Dadarwal, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Home Community: Sri Lanka
- BVSc, University of Peradeniya, 2013
- M.Phil, University of Peradeniya, 2018
Dr. Devinda Wickramasingha is from Chilaw, Sri Lanka. He attended the University of Peradeniya (Kandy, Sri Lanka) where he completed his Bacheloor of Veterinary Sciences degree (veterinary medicine, surgery and reproduction) in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science.
After graduation, Dr. Wickramasingha spent some time working as a clinician at the Farm Animal Department of the University of Peradeniya and obtained an MPhil (research) degree in veterinary sciences.