- Electrocardiography, blood pressure and platelet function
- Dr. med.vet., Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
- Internship, University of Missouri
- Residency, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Dr. Carr's research interests include electrocardiography, blood pressure and platelet function.
- Erickson M, Hiebert LM, Carr AP, Stickney JD, 2014. Effect of Oral Administration of Unfractionated Heparin on Coagulation Parameters in Plasma, and Urine and Fecal Heparin Levels in the Dog. Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research, 78 (3): 193-201.
- Dhumeaux MP, Snead ECR, Epp TY, Taylor SM, Carr AP, Dickinson RM, Leis ML, 2012. Effects of a Standardized Anesthetic Protocol on Hematologic Variables in Healthy Cats. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery, 14(10): 701-705.
- Tam FM, Carr AP, Myers SL, 2011. Safety and Palatability of Polyethylene Glycol 3350 as an Oral Laxative in Cats. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery, 13(10): 694-697.
- Gaunt MC, Carr AP, 2011. A Survey of Intestinal Parasites from Dogs in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Canadian Veterinary Journal,52: 497-500.
- Carr AP, 2012. Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia. In L Merrill (ed.), Small Animal Internal Medicine for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses, Wiley-Blackwell, Ames, Iowa, 171-173.
- Carr AP, 2010. Triad Disease. In G. Norsworthy, The Feline Patient, Wiley Blackwell, Ames, Iowa, 519-520.
- Carr AP, 2010. Immune Mediated Hemolytic Anemia. In G. Norsworthy, The Feline Patient, Wiley Blackwell, Ames, Iowa, 282-283.