- Avian, exotic and wildlife medicine
Following completion of a residency in avian, exotic and wildlife medicine at the University of Saskatchewan, Dr. Parker joined the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences in July 2003. She is a Diplomate with the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Avian).
- BSc and DVM, University of Guelph
- MVetSc, University of Saskatchewan
- Diplomate, American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Avian)
- Gardiner, L.E., Somers, C.M., Martino, J.A., Parker, D.L., Poulin, R.G., 2013. Balancing the Dumbbell: Summer Habitats Need Protection in Addition to Winter Dens for Northern Snake Communities. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 77(5): 975-982.
- Fortney, A.N., Poulin, R.G., Martino, J.A., Parker, D.L., Somers, C.M., 2012. Proximity to Hibernacula and Road Type Influence Potential Road Mortality of Snakes in Southwestern Saskatchewan. The Canadian Field-Naturalist. 126(3): 194-203.
- Martino, J.A., Poulin, R.G., Parker, D.L., Somers, C.M., 2012. Habitat Selection by Grassland Snakes at Northern Range Limits: Implications for Conservation. The Journal Of Wildlife Management, 76(4): 759-767.