- Imaging science
Dr. Gurpreet Aulakh earned her bachelor's and master's degrees in pharmacy from Punjabi University. She earned her PhD degree from the University of Saskatchewan in 2011. She was a Research Fellow and Postdoctoral Fellow at the U of S, and she was an Eyes High Postdoctoral Research Scholar at the University of Calgary.
Dr. Aulakh joined the Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences as the Fedoruk Chair in Imaging Science in August 2016.
- B.Pharm, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Punjabi University, 1999
- M. Pharm, Pharmacology, Punjabi University, 2002
- Ph.D., University of Saskatchewan, 2011
- Martinson, M., Smadi, N., Belev, G., Bassey, B., Lewis, R., Aulakh, G. and Chapman, D. Development of a bent laue beam expanding double crystal monochromator for biomedical x-ray imaging. 2014 Journal of Synchrotron Radiation.
- Aulakh, G.K., Balachandran, Y., Liu, L. and Singh, B. Neutrophil checkpoint: Angiostatin inhibits activiationn and migration of neutrophils. 2013. Cell Tissue and Research, 355(2); 375-396.
- Aulakh, G.K., Suri, S.S. and Singh, B. Angiostatin inhibits acute lung injury in a mouse model. 2013. American Journal of Physiology-Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology, 306(1); L58-68.
- Janardhan, K., Charavaryamath, C., Aulakh, G.K. and Singh, B. Integrin β3 is not critical for neutrophil recruitment in mouse model of pneumococcal pneumonia. 2011. Cell and Tissue Research, 348: 177-187
- Lung inflammation
- Innate immune cells