- MRI technology
Dr. Tryon teaches veterinary medical imaging in the DVM and graduate/resident training programs at the University of Saskatchewan.
- DVM, University of Missouri-Columbia, Missouri, USA.
- MVetSc, University of Saskatchewan.
- Residency in Medical Imaging at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Board eligible for American College of Veterinary Radiology.
- Current licensure with Saskatchewan Veterinary Medical Association, Canadian Veterinary Medical Association, and American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Member of American College of Veterinary Radiology.
Lemetayer, J., Al-Dissi, A., Tryon, K., Macdonald-Dickinson, V. 2017. Primary intranasal melanoma with brain invasion in a dog. Canadian Veterinary Journal, 58(4): 391-396.
Gilday, R.A., Wojnarowicz, C., Tryon, K.A., Lohmann, K.L. 2015. Bilateral renal dysplasia, hydronephrosis, and hydroureter in a septic neonatal foal. Canadian Veterinary Journal, 56(3): 257-260.
Webb, A.A., Pharr, J.W., Lew, L.J., Tryon, K.A. 2001. MR imaging findings in a dog with lumbar ganglion cysts. Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound, 42(1): 9-13. https://www.doi.org/10.1111/j.1740-8261.2001.tb00897.x
Farrow, C.S., Tryon, K. 2000. Fathoming the mysteries of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association, 36(3): 192-198. https://www.doi.org/10.5326/15473317-36-3-192
Tryon, K.A., Farrow, C.S. 1999. Osteochondrosis in cattle. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice, 15(2): 265-274.
Tryon, K.A., Clark, C.R. 1999. Ultrasonographic examination of the distal limb of cattle. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice, 15(2): 275-300. https://www.doi.org/