- MRI technology
Dr. Tryon teaches veterinary medical imaging in the DVM and graduate/resident training programs at the University of Saskatchewan.
- DVM, University of Missouri-Columbia, Missouri, USA
- MVetSc, University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Residency in Medical Imaging at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- Board eligible for American College of Veterinary Radiology
- Current licensure with Saskatchewan Veterinary Medical Association, Canadian Veterinary Medical Association and American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Member of American College of Veterinary Radiology.
- Farrow CS, Tryon K. 2000. "Fathoming the mysteries of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)." Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association.36: 1-7.
- Tryon KA, Farrow CS. 1999. "Osteochondrosis in cattle." Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice. Vol. 15 (2): 265-274.
- Tryon KA, Clark CR. 1999. "Ultrasonographic examination of the distal limb of cattle." Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice. Vol. 15 (2): 275-300.
- Pharr JW, Tryon KA, Kendall EJ. 2000. "Magnetic resonance imaging of non-disc diseases of the canine spine." Oral presentation at the EADVI/ECDVI meeting on July 21, 2001 and at the 12th IVRA meeting, August 22, 2000.