- Pathogenesis of bacterial infections in livestock and poultry
- DVM: National University of Congo, D.R. Congo
- MSc: Laval University, Laval, Quebec
- PhD: University of Montreal, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, St-Hyacinthe, Quebec
- Internship (Clinical Veterinary Microbiology): Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, St-Hyacinthe, Quebec
- Post doctorate fellow, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization (VIDO), Saskatoon, SK
Musangu Ngeleka is a Clinical Veterinary Microbiologist (Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Microbiologists) at Prairie Diagnostic Services and adjunct professor in the Department of Veterinary Microbiology at the Western College of Veterinary Medicine (WCVM), University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Tomczyk K. M, S. Copland, R. Postey, M. Ngeleka. 2015 Mycoplasma hominis ssp. associated with endocarditis with myocardial necrosis in an alpaca (Vicugna pacos) in Manitoba in 2011. Canadian Veterinary journal. 56:141-143.
Jennifer L. D., M. Ngeleka, G. A. Wobeser. 2010. Systemic infection with Mortierella wolfii following abortion in a cow. Canadian Veterinary Journal. 51:1391-1393.
Chaban, B., M.Ngeleka, J. E. Hill. 2010. Detection and quantification of 14 Campylobacter species in pet dogs reveals an increase in species richness in feces of diarrheic animals. Biomedical Center Microbiology. 10:73-79
Hawkes, R., E. Pederson, M. Ngeleka. 2008. Mastitis caused by Bacillus anthracis in a beef cow. Canadian Veterinary Journal 49:889-891