- Pathogenesis of bacterial infections in livestock and poultry
- DVM: National University of Congo, D.R. Congo
- MSc: Laval University, Laval, Quebec
- PhD: University of Montreal, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, St-Hyacinthe, Quebec
- Internship (Clinical Veterinary Microbiology): Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, St-Hyacinthe, Quebec
- Post doctorate fellow, Vaccine and Infectious Disease Organization (VIDO), Saskatoon, SK
Musangu Ngeleka is a Clinical Veterinary Microbiologist (Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Microbiologists) at Prairie Diagnostic Services and adjunct professor in the Department of Veterinary Microbiology at the Western College of Veterinary Medicine (WCVM), University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Related Clinical Publications
Ngeleka M., D. Godson, G. Vanier, G. Desmarais, C. Wojnarowicz, S. Sayi, Y. Huang, R. Movasseghi, J. M. Fairbrother. 2019. Frequency of Escherichia colivirotypes in calf diarrhea and intestinal morphologic changes associated with these virotypes or other diarrheagenic pathogens. Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation. 31 (4): 611-615.
Koziy R.V, M. Ngeleka, E. Simko et al. 2019. Use of standard diagnostic techniques to determine eradication of infection in experimental equine septic arthritis. Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research. 83 (1): 24-33.
Erickson, N., M. Ngeleka, B. Lubbers, A. Trokhymchuk. 2017. Changes in the rates of field isolation and antimicrobial susceptibility of bacterial pathogens collected from fall placed feedlot steers between arrival at the feedlot and 90-120 days on feed. The Bovine Practitioners. 51 (2): 163-171.
Karunarathna R., M. Ngeleka, S. Gomis et al. 2017. Increased incidence of enterococcal infection in nonviable broiler chicken embryos in western Canadian hatcheries as detected by Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization-Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry. Avian diseases 61:472–480.
Pritpal S. M., M. Ngeleka, M. R. Woodbury. 2016. Septicemic pasteurellosis in farmed elk (Cervus canadensis) in Alberta. Canadian Veterinary Journal. 57 (9): 961.