Veterinary clinics and related businesses from across Western Canada are welcome to participate in the Western College of Veterinary Medicine's 2022 Virtual Career Fair.
This year's career fair will take place from 7 to 8:30 p.m. CST on two evenings in September:
- Tuesday, Sept. 13
- Wednesday, Sept. 14
All registrants will have the opportunity to meet participating veterinary students online using the Zoom platform that offers the following features:
- video, audio and chat communication
- individual breakout rooms
- group meetings
- scheduled one-on-one meetings
- screen sharing for presentations and documentation
The WCVM Virtual Career Fair is the ideal opportunity for you to build a rapport with a wide range of veterinary students for the following options:
- hiring a summer student
- providing students with mentorship throughout their program
- describing future externship and internship opportunities
- promoting your business and community to veterinary students
Note: Most participating WCVM students will be second- or third-year students since many fourth-year students have already finalized their post-graduation career plans.
Please click here to register for the WCVM Virtual Career Fair that's offered free of charge to all registrants.
NOTE: the deadline to register is Wednesday, Sept. 7, 2022.
Questions? Please contact:
Western College of Veterinary Medicine (WCVM)
306-966-7108 | firstname.lastname@example.org