Mixed Animal Practice located in Preeceville, Saskatchewan.
This is a vibrant community with an abundance of small lakes, boating, fishing, excellent hunting, groomed snowmobile/ cross country ski trails and camping. Preeceville has a curling rink, hockey arena, hospital, library, fitness club, dancing club, figure skating club, Kelsey Ecological Society, Grade 1-12 school, veterinary clinic, farm machinery dealers.
- Municipal vet clinic available at reasonable rent.
- Travel subsidy available.
- Excellent business, excellent clients.
- Gross income for 2019 and 2020 1,200, 000 and 1,100,000 respectively
- Prefer to sell! Might consider temporary employment while individual assesses the practice.
- Must be capable of both large and companion animal services.
Dr. Richard Krauss